Saturday, December 8, 2012

About L.A. Mama

I am an L.A. Mama:  A full-time working mother, wife, student, and so much more.  Like most moms I wear many hats and as such I am always looking for ways to conveniently and effectively enhance the lives of those in my family.  The L.A. Mama blog features reviews of such products and services, entertainment, travel and cultural events as well as stories from my personal life, advice and more.   In L.A. Mama, my goal is to connect with other moms by sharing my thoughts, feelings and experiences with juggling the tasks of raising children, managing a household, being an Army wife and going to school.  

I frequently promote family-friendly events in the L.A. area and am always happy to add local events to my ongoing monthly list.  




No comments:

Post a Comment